Thursday, December 18, 2008

ROCKin' DAt New New...

WoW. I haven't blogged in a minute!
i Need to stoP with these long breaks I knoww. Sorry.


Anyyyyyy ways...A lot has been going on, theres so much for me to share with you!

First iLL start off with New music!! Trust me u will love it.


Ok so Miss Erykah Badu released a new album back in February called "New Amerykah Pt1" and Im just now getting to listening to it...I know a lot of you havent either...Its Amaaaazing!


I love the intro in this song, Off the Album of course!

Erykah Badu - My People - Erykah Badu

For your listening pleasure, I linked the album below..
Get ur Badu-ish on Please...
New ameryka

This week, as most of us know, Jamie Foxx released his album. INTUITION.
BABY MAKIN Tunes are plentiful on there..and then a few more upbeat dancingsongs. I personally like the Slower songs. You judge...
P.S. the song "Slow"??!! Jesuuuusss! Jamiiiieee stopppp playiiinnn! lol

Check some of the songs below.
*Slow - Jamie Foxx

*I Dont Know - Jamie Foxx

Ok what else am I feeling right now??
(Little side note, is it just me or is Souljah Boy..or should I say Souljah Boy Tell 'em.. getting a little bit more umm "grown" lol.) ---Quickly banishing the thought and moving onnn.

T Pain's album was sick like I thought it would be..you know Im a Pain fan for all the right reasons.
My fav song on it was prob hmm I do not think I have just one so Ill post Digital featuring Mr. Tay himself.

Theres so much music I am feeling esp in other genres but Ill leave it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment