Monday, April 13, 2009

BACk from the HIATUS!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Sorry I had to get that out there..So random.

Where has DeeDee been you wonder? Even if you werent wondering, Ive been working 7 days a week. BUT GOOD NEWS...
Im cutting hours so I can get back to my Fashion LIFE. How I miss it so...::Sigh::


I always made my own clothing..only for myself because I never took any FORMAL sewing classes,( so Im a bit self conscious) but I was forced(along with my other half, R) over the weekend to create some pieces..AND ENDED UP PUTTING IT IN THE SHOW IM COORDINATING!!
Tell me what you think...
(We are modeling our creations)
PRESENTING...RF by DD and J. Renée
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. nice pic can u follow me n comment mi stuff i appreciated thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving both dresses! And I'm being entirely HONEST!! I would wear them both! I'll give u my size :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likkkke! You guys are very talented! No need to be self conscious! Me and my girls would rock it! ;)

    -Kelly

    almostfamousgirls.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/af_girls

    ReplyDelete