Sunday, November 30, 2008

SelF ReFlectioN

Sorry I took so long to blog, I do apologize

I just been doing some thinking and self analysis lately.
I guess I gotta fill you in on what I mean. Im a different kind of person, I think different, I act different, even talk different.
So I don't understand why it is that it's so hard for other people to feel me and at least attempt to try to look into my world a little deeper than the surface..??

Its hard because I know what it is I want out of my life, I have immediate goals and I have long term goals..but for me, I am at the phase where I'm being tested. God, or whoever tests people, is testing my strength and perseverance to see if I can handle what I dream of. I think thats why its so hard for me at this point to touch what Im reaching after. I can't think of it any other way... Puzzling to me. I know Im meant for greatness, Im DD..theres no Other way..

Over the years, I have my moments where I sit in a room by myself, cut everything off, and I self reflect..((I need to do it soon again)) I reflect on where it is that I currently am, and then where it is I need to go, then what exactly I am doing to get there....
If there is a gap in any of those things..I try to fill the gap.
I love life{to death} but I feel at this point that I am on my own. I am alone, but I am not lonely. There is a difference. It sounds like a bad thing, and yes it is saddening at times, but Im trying to head down this path of positivity thanks to a good friend of mine...
And iM woRkin haRd, or reaLLy trying to, in order to get past this "SpeeD bumP".
Lastly, All that glitters sure is not Effin Gold. Things are not always what they seem.

i'LL fiLL u in On my 4 Yr Plan

iM GeTTin a Job in FashiOn/EnterTainMent.
iM goiin 2 Grad SchooL.
iM Moviin To EuRope.
iM StaRtin my peRsonaL cLothin CollectiOn (NotHin biG)

Thas what I want. Right nOw.

QUestion For you?

What is Happiness to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment