Monday, November 17, 2008

THROWBACKS OF THE DAY!!! I LUV NY!

Ok so Im watching random videos and one led to another which led to this post...

Lets take it to Harlem..
U remember the "Oh boy" video..
--He said, " you reallly gonna have ur feet by my cereal like that?" lol
Oh Boy - Camron feat. Juelz Santana

Haaa! NY how can we forget, "What means the world to You" Owwwwww!!
-- Sampled from Roxxxanne!! (The Police)--Classic--
What Means the World to You - Camron

This next one is No Ny'er butttt this song used to have us hype, dontt frontt! Lol
Danger (Been So Long) - Mystikal featuring Nivea

Yooo tell me this don't take you back to wherever u were at this time..
"Hair Nappy but im happy pocket full o' Dough!"
Lil Bow Wow Feat Snoop Dogg - Thats My Name (Clip Video) -

So not NY again but wateverrrr I love this....


Some honorable mentions of a few of my favv semi-old(not really) rap songs, cuz im not gonna OD...
Hi, My name is....
Stan
The Next Episode


And many more that I cant think of...Im not a hip hop head, and I didn't include a lot of influential artists songs, so dnt catch a seizure if your fav old school song is not here..I know..I know..

No comments:

Post a Comment