Monday, August 10, 2009

"EXTRA" LOVE!

Hiiiii !

so we are switching things up today and going to start with and intro "Hailing UP" Those Caribbean Countries who have sooooo MUch to celebrate.
(Of course I always have an intro....)

LETS START WITH MY HOME COUNTRY..

CONGRATULATIONS JAMAICA ON CELEBRATING YOUR 47th YEAR OF INDEPENDENCE on AUGUST 6!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I mean I'm biased but Ill show love to another country.... Jus this one time. LoL.

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO WILL BE CELEBRATING THEIR 47th YEAR OF INDEPENDENCE AS WELL ON AUGUST 31st!
Ok that's enough....


************************************************************************************
SEX AND THE CITY 2- is casting extras for the upcoming film...
And the day in pictures..You tell me what you think..I will post a variety..

Fashion Art Lovers, TeLL me this does NOT resemble Joe Zee(Creative Dir. of Elle) lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I am not feeling the shoes with the outfit. But she is standing out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besides the movie, are there any Black people in the Sex in the City???..Extras, Leftovers, Second Helpings or not?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Haahahahah. Extra Alright. Work it my yute...(<--Ha! I made a Jamaican Oxymoron.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And again....Where was I to see this going down?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whats really interesting here...is NOT the Obvious Blue on red Modeling Stunt Pose..but the Chick Behind her with the leggings under the Too long skirt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment