Thursday, August 20, 2009

RF TO THE WORLDDDD!!

Hi Reader Family....

It has been brought to my Attention...That Some If Not MOST of YOU have heard the latest news...Seen the latest News...But Are Not doing anything about it.

www.reneefredrique.blogspot.com

WHY is that?? :(
Have I not been Everything bUt Wonderful To You All??

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL SHARE THE NEWS.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME, YOU KNOW I HAVE A ENTREPRENEURIAL FASHION BRAND ENTITLED, "RF"(Nickname). We are Fashion branding consultant , doing anything from Design to Marketing to Event Coordination.

I FINALLY CREATED A BLOG FOR MY "BABY" AND I WOULD
LOVE [AGAIN]....
IF YOU WERE TO ALL FOLLOW IT. LOTS OF PLANS AND EVENTS IN STORE AND IF YOU AREN"T SUBSCRIBED, WHO MISSES OUT MY LOVES?

DONT WANT IT TO BE YOU.....SO FOLLOW, READ, AND LOVE RF!!:)

www.reneefredrique.blogspot.com



RF TO DI WORLDDDDDDD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment