Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DESIGN DESIGN DESIGN!

An *Update* on Where I have been? I know you are dying(not really) to know!!
I intern at a Fashion House for a Gown and Evening Wear Designer now.
A N N E B O W E N

Her collection is Beautiful. It features gowns for the bride looking for that extra something for her special day :)
Just google her to see for yourself, she has worked with countless celebrities and many others.
Amazing!


Located in the fashion district...So I MUST say that I have seen some amazing things in the short time I have been there.

I have seen trends that have been played out since prehistoric ages. *Yawn*
(Boxing Sneakers with Matching Everything on women over 40? Cmon, Just cmon!)

Outfits that have made me do a double take, because they were THAT nice of course..

Being Next to Bryant Park, during Fashion Week...I saw nothing. Not that I was looking anyways...
THIS SEASON WAS ALL ABOUT TEXTURE(well somewhat) ON THE RUNWAY? DID YOU NOTICE?


GIVENCHY!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIERRY MUGLER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BuRBERRY IS DOING THEIR THING bTW! Did you see this??(London Fashion Wk)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did a show for fashion week as well at the Empire Hotel for Amazing Designer Dominique Auxilly. Great Experience!
Check out a quick video clip! Can you see me?

dauxilly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment