Friday, September 11, 2009

FASHION NIGHT ...Without.

So as most of us know...Yesterday was FASHION NIGHT OUT, and across the world...Stores had sales, parties, celebs, free stuff!! ...[lets not forget the crowds!]

--I personally did not attend any store event because I was not dressed and ready for the occasion ..having come from work and all...Even tho I was around the corner from the action---

Prepare to see EVERY SINGLE BLOG(fashion related) talking about it or at least showing pictures from it...I was getting my reg dosage of Fashion medicine that gets sent to my inbox for Breakfast and Dinner...
And as I am looking thru the pictures I see THIS...


We know the way I feel about her is "mmm blahh.." but THIS IS AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOOK AT THE WONDERFUL DISPLAY OF ART IN THE VERSACE WINDOW IN MILAN!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment