Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BACK WITH A REMIXXXX!!

Hiiiiii Friends!!!

I have been gone for about 3 months! OMG did anyone miss me?
So much stuff has been going on

I have been killing myself getting involved with new projects for RF
Making connects, getting collabs together..(we know RF is my baby and I gotta nurture it)

On top of that comes having to work, then the personal life...blah blah blah...which is why I haven't blogged in so long.

I have a surprise for you though! We recently did 2 photoshoots with two very talented up and coming photographers. As you guessed I have pictures.

We styled, did the makeup and hair for all shoots.....Tell me what you think.. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

This shoot is called FACE OFF by myself and J. Renee(ReneeFredrique)


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic(me)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This Shoot is FUTURO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: