Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fashion Event!

If you have been following me, you should all know about my fashion brand Renee Fredrique.

Well on January 23, it will be RF's 1 year anniversary as an official entity..so we are CELEBRATING... With the only fitting option, A FASHION PREVIEW PARTY!!!!

I have been planning this for a longgg time and I guess it just wasn't the right time to do it... So honestly, this event is going to be really nice!

All my fashion lovers, entrepreneurs, artists, designers, singers, etc... BE there!

FREE networking event.Bring your business literature, etc.

Send me an email to get on the guest list. It is at a secret location and only those on the list will be admitted: Renee.fredrique@yahoo.com

Email me before the list is closed! =)

Name, how many guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment