Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dreamingggg.

I really need to start posting every day on this...because I have to much to say..
But life is just sooooo busy that I just let the thought of doing so vanish..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First let me start by saying, (16 days in...) Happy New Year !
I usually never say Happy anything except Bday just bc Im that kind of person..But I think everyone deserves a Happy New Year with everything going on in the world today.

WE MADE IT TO 2010! Bless those who did not and bless those who briefly made it..RIP Jason Levy, you are forever missed<3

Life is so crazy with so many ups and downs!

Let me start with the ups..

1. I'm finally at a point 2 yrs later where I dont choke up over certain tingzz..(guess if u want idc)
2. My fashion and business career is making some moves! (Small infant moves, but its moving!)
3. My network of positive people is expanding ....I love positive energy!
4. Finally getting recognized for ME and the way I have always lived my life..

Then the downs...
1. #1 up there is a down, I cant front...Cannottt. lol
2. I want soooo much, and its so hard to just do one at a time :/
.....if I told you anymore I would have to kill you (with sweetness of course=)

I just cant wait til Saturday .....Renee Fredrique's 1 Yr anniv. Private Fashion Preview Party!! SO many ppl rsvp'd and that makes me happy. Im busy sewing and marketing and getting stuff together for it....But it will go well, I have FAITH.
if only yall knew how much work I put into my brand....as anyone should. I swear Im too hard on myself..I need to be doing more!

been slackin:/ (in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment