Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW MOVES...

I am going back to school!!
I always wanted to go back but I never got the chance because of so many different reasons.

Story behind this:
Did hair my whole life, good at it...never wanted to purse it as a career because I am set on what I want already...BUT

The other day, I did a shoot for a new agency model...where I was the hairstylist.
I wasn't nervous because I am confident in my abilities, I know my boundaries...but I did it and it came out really nicely. I got to talking to some people....(I always have to network somewhere all by accident..but yet so purposefully HA! Catch me less than 4 years ago and this would be so diff.) and they really inspired me to pursue it further.

As a freelance stylist, I can still be an entrepreneur building my consulting empire while being exposed to the fashion industry from another perspective, of the hairstylist. It is also great $, you just need to be a self motivated, "grinder" which I am when need be, So........

I think I am going to cosmetology school my friends!!
BIG DECISION...hope I do not change my mind again in a week:/


Check out some pics from my hair work in my "Hair Port" www.modelmayhem.com/mosthighfashion

Im humble..Im open to criticism...I have a long way to go...and I'll get there bc I know that.

Thanks to all who are CONSISITENT with the love and support they show. Consistency is so important to me.

Pics for your amusement
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is so random but I love this picture...by muralist, Diego Rivera
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 comment:

  1. Lovin those pics! Gorg!

    <3 Ladies of EternallyFixated: Everything Celebs/Fashion

    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete