Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TIMING...

How long does it take to FULLY move on from a past that was once your everything?
That includes a location, a person, career, lifestyle, anythinnnng. How long does it really take.

What if its a person? How long until you no longer have to think about that person? How long does it take until you are at a place that is all too positive, where that person is but a vague memory?
Is there really a time frame, or does it vary by the individual?

Hmmm.. Questions that need answers but might not get any due to its complexity.

If you know me, you KNOW I will never divulge into being specific about anything personal in a public setting such as this LoL. I am sure you all understand. It isn't necessarily a bad thing.

But I will say, I do believe it is possible to move forward from a past you were once attached to, but on the other hand, I think it will always be in the back of your mind waiting to be triggered back to consciousness. You might see something familiar, hear something, walk past somewhere, etc.
Whatever it is...if forward is where you want to remain...my advice..STAY BUSY! Proven to relieve even the worst cases of nostalgia! HA!

What about closure? Is it really always necessary for life changing decisions? If you were kidnapped from your lifelong home(a bit extreme), freed, and never saw it again...would you need to go back for a last goodbye? lol ...What about if a relationship was just suddenly ended and you never got a chance to find out why or work anything out...would you be able to move on without getting closure? Thoughts, let me know yours.

I have not blogged on this page in so long....I always blog on my company's site tho, Check it out...www.reneefredrique.blogspot.com

I randomly came across some videos and posts from an old "friend" who is a fellow up n comer in their own respective field and that made me start thinking so I had to put some food for thought out there once more. That sparked this whole blog posting.

Wish them all the best =)


No room in my heart for negativity...I leave that up to everyone else..


"Man a juggle fi mi dream...Bwoy see mi tings an gwan like seh a fi'im"--Informer <3 this song

No comments:

Post a Comment