Thursday, October 23, 2008

iM bacKK!!



Ok so I used to have posts on here..

Didn't have much time so I erased them and now iM BacKKKK!

I would love to begin by giving a brief intro..
call me DeeDee

I started this blog & named my title "MsInDeePendent" about 1 yr ago.
(I highly doubt Ne-yo had that song then)

I Love all things Fashion!! So other than being taken on my daily(somewhat) journey with me, Guess what iLL mostly Blog about??
FASHION!!! **ur so smart**
and of course Music&Art.

Because Fashion is Art therefore I LOvE me some ART*

Knowledge is Power, so Everyday..[if nothing else], You will get a EVR SO MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE!

Stay Tuned my loves! Big tiNgs a Gwan!


iLL Leave You wiTh a Picture of mY {Not aLive} Mentor:)
Cuz I Love Him Sooo

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com


stop spam
stop spam

No comments:

Post a Comment