Monday, October 27, 2008

MUSIC MEETS FASHION!!!!!!

I finaLLy have time to Write.
Ok so for my
music UpDate, Yooooo000! I embraced my Jamaican this weekend and I went to Amazura on Saturday because the one and only MAVADO came to NYC! Lol I know some of you are like, Yea iight so.. buT!, here the story begins..

I got there early (like 10) cuz for some reason i thought it was gonna be a long line..I should have known better. Jamaicans dont get nowhere til like after 1. So i Jammed to my Oldies for hOurs.

ERUP-[click mi finger guy]
TONY MATTERHORN-[dutty wine]
and some other Artists performed first.

Mavado KiLLed it!! HAd A LIVE BANd 2!. Amazura prob had
One MILLION ppl in there sat night. [i didnt do a head count]

He has like 65[not literally] songs out, and Like I suspected, he sang ALL of them LoL.
I got high off contact cuz U know Caribbean ppl and They marY-J. *SmH*

FOXY BROWN closed it....

OVERALL, I LOVE DAVID CONSTANTINE BROOKS AKA MAVADO.
(haha i swearr im not a stalker)

Here's a song from one of the artists on the label..BUSYYYY. LuV Dis Song!

Unknown Number - Busy Signal

**FASHION**
FASHION SHOW TIME!!!FASHION SHOW TIME!!! FASHION SHOW TIME!!!!!!!
I am fashion event coordinator now, in a sense..y not?
And We R HAVING A SHOW!! (Versatile INC.)
JANUARY 17,2008.[Tentative Date]

Casting calls r this Weekend(SAT&&SUN) and one day Next week(THURS)!! GET YOUR HEELS READY, GUYS GET UR "SWAG" oN POINT.

I would love for
you to be there because BIg ThingS wiLL def Be HaPPenIn!
Are you a Model? Designer??
Email me your measurements, like 2 pics, and a brief bio here:

*Designers, send me a link to your port. We pick only the BEST!! And of course you are..
versatileinc.mgnt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment