Thursday, May 28, 2009

I NEED YOU!!!

!!!!I WANT TO HAVE AN EVENT!!!!

I wont tell you guys what I want to call it yet, because you know..people "borrow" ideas so on and so forth...

Myself, along with my partner/"twin" design&model.
I coordinate fashion shows, write this blog, write business plans, marketing strategies..Im great at brainstorming and thinking outside the box for a business...

SOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO...

I want to have a FASHION ____ "PARTY"!!
(No not a bashment)
A classy very upscale event...for maximum! networking and enjoyment purposes. Just because we arent all over billboards, it does not mean we are not extremely talented...

There are sooooo0000 many talented artists/designers/fashion lovers in NYC..Can we not all meet up and see whats working and whats not, meet n greet, preview our new things, etc?

You think Prada and Gucci dont meet up and talk? YESSS they do! LoL.

So my question for you is...TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lol not about me! (jus had to show i finally straightened my hair) ...ABOUT the idea of course!
Do you know people in the industry that would participate?
Would you feind to be there? lol

I will leave my email here so you can email me directly about it. Ill send you more details if you are seriously interested.
missfredrique@aol.com

Talk to me..If you've got more talent than you know how to use, SHARE it!!
Lets collab.!!!
Im very selective and OD off perfection, so I only want the best..Dont be scared to give ideas and ask to help.
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR HELP.

Im glad for any input.

*****EMAIL MEEEEEE!!!!!! ASAAPPPP!!!*****






1 comment:

  1. The hair looks great! Oh and I'll send you an email. I think its a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete