Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WHAT'S BAD THIS MONTH??

Ok Now heres a thought:
:Why do the ones that speak the least always have the MOST to say?
ODD huh?


This posting is going to feature those/things who or that I think are sooo "BADDDD!!". In different ways. But BADDD meaning GOOD.

I swear I have mixed feelings about CIARA.
One minute I like her kInda, but then the next iM like..Hmm Idk..She is cool I guess?



Nothing against her, just never got hooKed as a Serious fan, I guess? lol

Do your thing Ci- && Congrats n stuFF..
Everytime I see her, she gets more and more diesel...Like once you start...can You just stop like that?? I dont work out so LET ME KNOWWW.
Shorty Bad tho...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*NEW *

YET ANOTHAA Bad chick...
Im a supporter of New Talent/Art...As loNg as YOU like it...Why FRONT PPL!?..Its not that serious.

http://www.myspace.com/thesupremacypower

I dont know how I ended up hearing her music but Im glad I did.
NYE keep do your thing. I LIKE.
SO GO LISTEN. & MAKE IT YOUR PROFILE SONG. LoL.


NOW BACK TO BASICS...
I didnt get to post this before but..
DESIGNER DEREK LAM HAS HIS VERY FIRST STORE EVER(aka FLAGSHIP store)!!
Corner of Howard and Crosby Street in Manhattan. (SOHo!!!)
Can you sense my excitement? Lots of fashion insiders came out to show support and celebrate.
Pics from the event...

YOU ARE NOTTT READY FOR THIS FIRST PIC...ARE YOU?? SHE BAD FROM SHE WAS -PON DAT REPLAY-..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Something about this next pic is so classic that I kinda like it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


**BAD aS$ ACCESSORIESSSS***

You Fly enough to Rock Four finger rings?? Only some of us can get away with it...

BUT HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THESE....!!!! (Omg im in LOVE)
New Designer Gisele Ganne: www.giseleganne.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

&& Without killing your Pockets, while stilll stylin...
French Connection: www.frenchconnection.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHOESSSS!!!
(very interesting concept)
Designer Nicholas Kirkwood:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: