Friday, May 1, 2009

..&& SO THIS IS WHAT I DO...

Ok so, one thing about me.....EVery now and then, I coordinate shows...Because its fashion related and You KNOW me!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ART.
SO Far...Only been doing college shows(2 to be exact, 1 in a club)


Last show was at Adelphi Univ. in Long Island. It turned out realllly well, I must say..If you didnt make it, here's what you missed....(J Renee && I, previewed our first pieces ever in the opening scene)

**RF**
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
J. RENEE& DEEDEE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

L'Oshe- DESIGNER
(Choreography on pOint? LOVE IT!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had this one guy who apparently loves the spotlight and ended up crawling on he stage in the lingerie scene...Not long after dropping down into an unexpected SPLIT...smh.(At least the crowd reacted ? lol )

The host apparently didnt do a good job...he had a tough time adjusting to the crowd..
Songs switched up...
BUT OVERALL NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENED. FOR THAT IM GRATEFUL

DESIGNER FASHIONS CAME FROM...

**JEWELZ SHANNON**
**HOUSE OF NASSAT**
**BAMN**
**L'OSHE**
**NUBIA BLAQUE**
**R.F.** (renee.fredrique@yahoo.com)
**FWAY**
**ROSH FASHIONS**
**FDYNAMO1986**
**RAY'S TUXEDOS**
**HuMAN INTONATION**

LEt me know if you need any contacts...

1 comment: