Sunday, July 5, 2009

AY, SHE BAD!!!

In case you were wondering, Sometimes my Blog titles and ideas come from Whatever the song I happen to be listening to at the moment. If you weren't wondering...Just keep reading:)

I have been veryyyy busy as of late..That's why I haven't gotten to talk to YOU in over a month!!(What a shame, I'm sorry. )

Where I been?
--I have been working at my "9-5" job and my Weekend Job (I just might happen to be the nationality you r thinkin' ! lol)
Besides that, I have been working on getting RF's written business plan together as well as planning the event that we were trying to have in August. *AUg 22 Tentative date*

STILL looking for a good location...any classy inexpensive ideas?


I WAS HOLDING BACK BEFORE, but...I'LL TELL YOU NOW!!!(Even though the idea will STILL be stolen and attempted to be made original. Lol, thats how up n coming life goes)
IN AUGUST, RF "......wantstohaveapreviewparty.ofwhichthepurposeistocreateawarenessofwhoweare.itwillhaveourFIRSTlineandwillgiveusanopportunitytogetournameoutthere.
Otherdesignersandbrandsandnewlyestablishedcompaniesarewelcome.thiswillbeaclassyinviteonlyrsvpguestlistedeventwhosemainpurposeistonetwork.
"
ARE YOU COMING ? :)
Get your company, friends, brands, Professional Network together!!
Im excited, Are you???


Any Ideas and Fashion moves I wanna make, can you promise me...You WILLImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Credit: Artist: Tim Hailand

BACK TO THE OTHER FASHION..The pretty part..

I came across the piece yesterday..Artist: Very interesting..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cocktail Rings by Lisa Paik, all under 100$-If you're in a ring splurging mood, but not trying to bankrupt yourself, these are gorgeous
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I came across this site Random. I thought this was cute(in some strange way)...Not necessarily for me, nevertheless, cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment