Monday, July 6, 2009

MEN MURDERING THE RUNWAY!

MEN --I know everyone always foocuses on the females...BUT its not always about them.

SPRING 2010 RUNWAYS featured here are just for you!! In case you were looking for a style change or just something to switch it up... These are my top picks.


Even if its not this exact thing, it never hurts to take something and make it your own. Thats what style is about.

D&G Spring '10
Very different type of blazer, distressed jeans, pair it with the dress shoe..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ABSOLUTELY NOT to my readers....But Check The SHOES!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE PARACHUTE Pant for Men huh??
I dont think I like that because I dont know how that would go OFF Runway..
BUT THE VEST and JAcket are REALLY NICE!! That whole top half is a great alternative suit style.!

Emporio Armani '10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment