Monday, July 13, 2009

SUMMER TIPSnTRENDS guys n LAdies!

My SecoND Dress...EVER!
lol


You Like?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im not one to go shopping often...esp lately...
But whenever I do, I just get things that I wouldn't normally wear or things that are pretty normal and make them "ME". *Paired it with a necklace I made into a belt chain..to bring out the "edgy" as well as LOTS of random bracelets...*


Bright Yellow...and to think, I DIDN'T RESEMBLE A BANANA! :) (or do i?)

Example of making something me...I barely own skirts..SO I take my tank tops, and turn them in to mini skirts(Even tho I hate to show skin secretly)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Cute Fuschia Skirt I got from H&M.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are a few more things on my list for this summer.

1. WIDE LEG PANTS(light colored)
2. SNEAKERS WITH 24K GOLD LACES(Cant tell you from where til I get them, Sorry:) )
Hmm thats all for now.

MEN!!
I wish I could be contacted for ideas for what I would want to see you in....
Every person has their own style but its IMPERATIVE to switch it up every now and then...while still keeping a little YOU in it.

1. Are mohawks played out?

2. I love the cruise look for the summer. Even a V-neck crew tee(black or white) paired with a nice pair of jeans, and some nice shoes, a nice blazer even....

3. DEATH TO SAGGING PANTS!!! No one wants to ever see your boxers, no matter WHAT brand they are! Seriously..I asked everyone in the world and they told me...

4. Tongue/Lip/Belly/Nose etc.. Rings for Guys are NOTTT cool. Personally, they are borderline homosexual. (Nothing against homosexuals) Straight guys should NOT...Just dont...

5. I LOVE the Creative Graphic Tee. Everyone from everywhere makes a graphic tee...But when yours gets creative beyond normal measures, You get MY attention. (Or your tee does, that is...)

6. Winter hats and winter boots belong in Winter..

7. Non-Prescription Glasses belong in shows, runways, an occasional style flashin', but GENERALLY for the visually impaired

7. Try a bow tie or a skinny tie one day instead of a reg. tie...see what the effect is. I would love to know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment