Saturday, February 14, 2009

All things are Fair in Love&&FASHION!

RIHANNA&CHRIS BROWN.
MY GF AND BF(Only when he is with her..a shame I know)
IIIIII AM OVERRRR IT!!! You were not there and I neither was I...So Im not really caring anymore.


Every time I turn around there is a different twist to the story.
First it was Keshia Chante that text Brown that set Rihanna into jealousy...Then I hear Paris Hilton, thennn I hear LEONA LEWIS..
--Cmon. Leona Lewis? Do you see her? I doubt that she was checking for Chrissy Poo.
Read this, Judge as you may.
http://www.vibe.com/news/news_headlines/2009/02/cb_rihanna_police_report/

I took a look at the March 2009 issue of VIBE magazine today, and Keyshia Cole is HOT!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They had a couple features here and there of some very hot up and coming people to look out for. A spread on Ms.Cole.....
ANDDDD for the men, (mostly ladies)
A spread called
BLACK MEN RULE with the first Black Male Supermodel, Tyson Beckford gracing the front page of the spread. (I swear to you I dropped that magazine upon first glance! LoL Subconscious reaction maybe?)

Nice all black styles, from suits to sports outfits to lounging outfits. Guys check it out!

FASHION WEEK IS HERE!!! FEB13-20!

Futuristic&Barbie&Ultra thin?! Huh?
P.S. This February's fashion week also marks the year of Barbie's 50th anniversary.

A lot of designers went for metallics and futuristic themes. BCBG Max Azria(Lubov Azria&BCBG's Max) went for Skinny Legs, Symmetrical necklines, and Metallic tights...Just think future.

I am feeling this outfit only because I am among other things, an artist, and I immediately appreciated the art in this. Not just a regular print or plain fabric, time was taken out to create the colors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Salvatore Ferragamo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are sooo many designers in Fashion Week, so many exciting colors, trends, styles, for me to put up all the pics for you.
I Willllll post from BARBIE 50th Anniversary though, my favorite outfits.

This is nottt an outfit I like, But the Model, Sesilee Lopez..is ONE to watch out for!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These two REALLY look like Barbies
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment