Sunday, February 22, 2009

OSCAR THE BEAUTIFUL!

BOLD, FLASHY, &FABULOUS...
Hands down, the ACADEMY AWARDS/OSCARS are my absolute FAAAvorite awards show.


It is the only awards show that can bring out every emotion in me; I cried(lol i couldnt help it), I laughed, I got ecstatic, I got mad, and most of all, I smiled the entire time! I loved all of it. [Dont judge me, I find beauty in the most unusual things]

1. Slumdog Millionaire is my favorite movie for 2008, maybe almost ever, and I cannot even COUNT how many times I have seen it since it came out.
It swept away the awards for so many categories.
I have two songs from the soundtrack on the playlist.. "O Saya" and "Ringa Ringa"..Feel free.

Even though in India, they are in a negative uproar over this movie, it def gave India a place in the minds of otherwise oblivious people all over the world.
(Not only am I a Jamaican who secretly thinks they speak fluent Spanish but since this movie came out, I secretly think Im an Indian recording artist.. A.R. Rahman is the MAN! Open your horizons my fellow "Art lovers")

2. FASHION was remarkable..(For some!)

Marion Cotillard- I LOVED this. Dior haute Couture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

John Legend(w/model Girlfriend)- Looked like, John Legend in a designer suit. Good look nevertheless. [Hair did seem a lil trimmed..clean cut, I Wont lie.. Nice]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sarah Jessica Parker-I love the top part of this dress. It looked stunningly remarkable on her.
Again Dior Haute Couture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Personally, I think Taraji P. Henson, looked sooo beautiful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beyonce-As usual, Beautiful, Shapy. Extremely.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kate Winslet- Not too flattering but she looked wonderful.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was much more Oscar fashion but those seen above really caught my eye.
I didnt wanna OverDose on the Pics.

Stay tuned for my next Post...Im gonna put you onnnn to...

No comments:

Post a Comment