Sunday, February 8, 2009

GRAMMY FUNNY BUSINESS!

GRAMMY GRAMMY GRAMMY..thank you! For making me LAUGH and be delightfully entertained!!

There were soooo Many Things to talk about that I dont even know where to start!
How about here?

Chris Brown being sought after for questioning on the assault charges...
Rihanna being rumored as the victim....
Them not performing at the Grammys because of that drama..
Oh gosh..Please say it aint so..Now Chris will never be nice to his fans again. lol. THANKS !

Ill keep u updated.!
**NEW UPDATE!**
Rihanna got beat up :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katy Perry needs a dancing class ASAP! Im all for awkwardness because I have my moments.. but I am not a performer!
Did I mention it needs to be taught by someone with Rhythm..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MIA..Huh? What?
This should have been illegal. She was OD'ing with this idea but did her thing.
Whoever made her outfit should either be REALLY EXCITED because everyone will be talking about this, or DYAM SHAME because they are promoting SHAKING BABY SYNDROME. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jonas Brothers, I wont even lie..but they kinda showed me their "Rock Star" tonight..
Good job boys..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stevie Wonder.
I wonder how much he makes for performing at the close of the show...AND with the Jonas Brothers.
I also wonder what he spends money on since he cannot see. I wonder if we couldnt see would we spend LESS money? lol Quick random thought..


Paul McArtney. We back? I am NOT mad atcha!!

Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift...Friends and wonderful musical partners? That looked a little too fake for me. But they looked very cute. Good job with being teens...Singing about being teens..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So now Im CONVINCED, that Kanyeezy will not be cutting his Fro. Its clear to me that is on purpose so that we can discuss him more...So Im over it. Luv Ya Yeezy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ADele..
she had a whole year to practice that speech. A WHOLE YEAR!...and yet, gum poppin and Dumb English blonde lingo? Ill just erase it out of my mind..Give her the benefit of the doubt..


I LOVE JAMIE FOXX. I DO.
SMOKEY ROBINSON..Very very attractive Grown man.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

COUNTRY MUSIC killed the awards in my opinion. ALL 3 or so performances were amazing..
Carrie Underwood did her thing!

When will Reggae take over the Grammy's? soon? Hopefully?

SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST...
I have loved COLDPLAY...since I could remember.
They are my favorite "band".
THEY WERE AMAZING. I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT.
Song of the Year, Best Rock Album..Yesssss!!!
Outfits?? Not nice, but its So them...so its ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. The Chris Brown & Rihanna thing is NUTS! Like wtf, did he just spaz on her on the way there?? The Katy Perry dancing thing is so true! And what was with those flats she had on with that cute little outfit? Guess its cuz of the dancing! M.I.A. Was very brave! I wouldn't do it, but hey she's a little out there. Jonas Brothers mad it hype but I think they need the dancing lessons with Katy! They tried so hard 2 bop but look closely and you'll see weird hand gestures!! LOL. Kanye's mullet isn't going anywhere! Gotta luv him :) Great recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.I.A smh
    Chris Brown & Rihanna lol... i think he did it.. it's too coincidental TOOO coincidental.. lol
    Kanye.. NO WORDS... shame on it all...

    lmao oh HOLLYWOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Effin Happy Adele Won Best New Artist.. Shes The Shyt.. And She Def Aint Think She Was Winning Hence The No Speech And Gum Poppin.. Now I Dont Condone That Behavior But Just Like You Ima Ignore The Speech And Sing Her Songs Like Im Actually Good... Oh N I Def Hated The Jonas Brothers Performing.. Whenever They Perform Their Short Of Breath, Stay Forgetting Their Singing And The Lead Singer Is Always Grunting His Words Out Like WTF??.. But Sorry No Rockstar Status For Me.. They Aint Rock Out To Me.. Made Me Feel Like They Were Playing Stevie Wonder By Puttin Him At The Lil Kiddies Table Singing Mother Effin LoveBug

    Other Than MIA The Show Was Whack But Im So Hype That We Got To See The Actual Crime Of Shaken Baby Syndrome Live And On Television Whoooo!!! Whooo!! Lets Hear For M.I.A.'s Baby!!!! So Serious But Jus Playing :)

    ReplyDelete