Friday, February 27, 2009

I PUT ONNN!!!!

Emerging Designers and Artists in general, that do not have connections in the industry..Have such a hard time getting to where they set their goals to be. But there are some that I have encountered that have really surprised and inspired me to reach further in my own career as an emerging "Fashion Artist".

I amm putting you on to FASHION NEWBIES...but I have to show the pics surfaced..I just have to!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MICHELLE OBAMA...
(NOT A DESIGNER) BUTTTTTTT...

I like her. She seems very "Classic" to me. Her style is very UNIQUE and that is what I love about it. Even if it wasn't HER before, she made it HER.
Here she is in
Jason Wu.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DOMINIQUE AUXILLY
I like her outfits, a lot. Myself, in one ensemble.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HOUSE OF NASSAT by NACINIMOD
Very professional and nice guy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
VERSAILLES.
Already established but still emerging.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KATRICE CLERMONT
http://www.katriceclermont.com/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
JACK PURCELL
Designer. These shoes are only at Converse.
I like them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
AZUMI&DAVID
Stick on Sunglasses. I dont know if this is a joke or serious..But it seems pretty serious. Lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SANS. (if ur language savvy like me& know what Sans means...I wanna know, Sans wat?)
The crotchless pant. Um ok. A little odd but Hey isn't that what Fashion is for? Or are these multipurpose pants? LoL. Ill leave it at that..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WWW.MODCLOTH.COM is the SHHHH!! I will start to shop there very soon. I hope you're happy..I never put people on to things that I havent already used and retired ...Selfish I kno.

RANDOM MOMENT
Check out these covers for I-D magazine..I think the one eye wink think is so creepy..but that is prob just me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment