Friday, February 27, 2009

CELEB UPDATES!!

Ok I always thought Juelz was soo....blahh.
But I will NOTTT even front like I have not been feeeinding for a Velvet blazer..and now I see him with a RED ONE?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hahah. Hey whatever floats ur boat..[ Velvet..the ancient fabric.] Do as you wish.
I will get mine soon though. So Juelz, Im NOTT mad.


Beyonce is on the cover of APRIL 2009's EBONY magazine and she spoke with them about her career and what its like being married to Jay Z. (I know some of you have been dyyying to get the scoop.
I LOVE IT. LoL.
She told them,

“I’m a little messy. Oh, yeah. Whenever I’m out in public, I have to be put together. When I get home, I rebel against it and I don’t want to take care of anything. I drop it. I’m relaxed. I don’t have any shoes on. No makeup. My purse is in the kitchen. I think that is most difficult thing for him. He’s very, very organized. I’m extremely organized when I’m working, and I work so much that when I get home I don’t want to think about anything.”

Hmm Interesante B...very...At least some of us can stop thinking celebrities are PERFECT now..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tyrese and his Daughter...AWWWWW...but WAIT!!...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This next lil snippet is about Celebrities' wives and what happens when you divorce.. God forbid kids are involved. I Dont know...Fair, Unfair?? You tell me?
His wife currently gets $5000 a month..$2700 for rent...$800 a month for lease on her Range...
and is stating that is not enough for her anymore to survive on...
Trying to get a court order to pay $12,000 a month because she has Expenses and a lifestyle she is accustomed to....her and the baby..
Hey we aren't her, how would WE know right? LoL.


Kimora Lee, currently Expecting a child with new beau, Djimon Honsou..has two with ex-husband Russell Simmons...is getting her share of it too...
Russell says it isn't against his will though, he WANTs to Provide them with what they NEED.

-A new car for the children’s use until they turn 16. The car must be worth at least $60,000 and will be traded in for a new model every three years.
-$20,000 for each child until they reach the age of 19 1/2.

Wow. The opportunities some of us get....

(Thanks necolebitchie.com for the updates)

LOLA LUV IS A RAPPERRRR NOW!!! OWWW.
Lets see where this goes..

Image and video ho<div style=
international boss lo la - Lola Luv


LADY GAGA has a new video...


(UGhhhh Inside subliminal note to RF!!! LEts get on ittt!!))

1 comment: