Thursday, January 1, 2009

'08....TOP TEN!

Hey My Loves! Again, I slack , I slack...on posting. Its only right to post for the first day of the New Year though..(I think?)

I decided, with a slight inspiration, to make a list, ((with a twist))
TOP TEN THINGS I LOVED IN '08'

[10.] MUSIC:
The Year of the T-Pain, one of my favs.....(Well I liked his music since '05, maybe a little before, from back when i put the whole 221 on with Im Sprung.. but yea) LoL...(reuinte?.lol) Having LiL Wayne Whole album&knowing aLL the worDs t0 everyY sonG incLuding "NumbEr 12(13?)" that i Hated, with my theN bfF. Decided to start liking Mavado and feinded outtttt da Whole Cassava Piece gullyside for Him lmao.

[09.] ADVENTURES: My crazy summer. BBQs everyy weekend..going out almost every night..all while never being hrd from by the Car Community gatherings.Attending Random races and seeing RandOm Exes of Dudes, ICE GriLLin i&i...lol. I luv it!
[08.]EXPERIENCES: Letting my anti social guard down to talk to the talk of the Town and hearing bout it back from ppl..sounds funny huh? very interestiing.lol


[07.]"FRIENDS": I got some new ones, <3...lost>


[06.]FAMILY.Had our first family Reunion..the ChiNEse Fam, and On a diFF day..Saw my great Grandmother for the first time in ages...Wow. How many people can say that they still have one? Crazy.

[05.]HAIR: BLEACHED my hair with Streaks, and then Put Purple, Pink, Green, and BLUE Color Over them... PAUL Mitchell hair Show..Sooo Great. That was a biG hair Step for me. Not to mention had it grow Extra OD long till recently<3.!!

[04.]DRAMA: Is this an understatement for me?...maybe! LoL. SnR yR of College. Best &Worst Yr. Had Lots of Ups n Downs. Lots of Drama but its only cuz ppL like Drama or else they get bored. Great YeaR oveR aLL tho. Break ups, Break DowNs, OD School Work, Cried in Rain, Cursed 4 the First time ever, CoLLapsed from Bad News(lmao i thought that only happened on Tv)....All dat good stuff. More you dont know..

[03.] LOVE. After Drama comes Love ever so perfectly. Old loves, New old loves....New Likes, came..got left..Boys amaze me. Gotta luv em..(and hate em..really bad. LoL.)

[02.]FASHION.Sent out stuff to contacts in Europe so I could LeAVE! Yesss! Made a couple more pieces.Set the "bleach a patch of my hair, the back" trend on UHA Campus..which led to everyyybody doin it when I decided to stop.(of course they will deny it, but a lot of us knew better.)Did lots of shows. Lots.Met soo many people from so many events.

[01.]CULTURE. BeinG JamaicaN for One mOre Year In a ROW. Yesss!! Labor Day Parade, Walking like 25 Miles, being mad iree...Losing FeeLings in my Feet..Having Damali Complain the whole time..Being There wit mY Twin(Bro)..Every Jamaican Event I went to For The '08...Was greaT. Lets not forget Seeing MAVADO and seeing him SeLL off Amazura, and KiLL it. &&meeting my New DJ frenny and learning di word FRASS(im mad late)! lol

Overall I learned sooo much this past year. Soooo MuCh! Best &&Worst year of my liFe. So much changes. BuT iM stiLL ReaL as EveR, iM Still Me!! Get with it or ChooSe not to and continue doing what ur doing...See u aloNg the Way. StArDom& Changin the WorLd for the Better, here i Come!

<3>

1 comment:

  1. haha.... funny stuff... yea uha def. had some ppl cut from the same cloth as everybody else [or tired to be atleast] its an experience i'll never forget hehe
    but.... MUSIC iz life =] LuVZ it!!!

    ReplyDelete