Friday, January 30, 2009

Controversy Time?

First let me begin by saying Rihanna is my Love forever and ever but, I dislike, very badly, her new song ""
No me Gusta. At allllll!


You Know That I Love You - Donnell Jones
Anyway, I was doing some analyzing as I usually tend to do, and I got to noticing something I find very intriguing.
STYLE in The CITY!

Of course style is different things to different people blah blah..
In Myyy city, NYC, as I am forced to take the MTA(subway :( )..I see soooo many things that grasp my attention.

**DONT RUN AWAY AND BREAK YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING ON MY LIST. YOU KNOW DD LOVES YOU AND YOUR STYLE!!..SHE MIGHT JUST HAVE OPINIONS ON IT, Sometimes. LoL**
My first style "thingy" I will touch upon is winter jackets...Since it is freezing here..

I always notice what someone is wearing, how it is styled, how it is sewn as soon as I see it because I am just obsessive that way BUT..
Guys, I apologize but..Dislike it very badly!!...Every guy seems to have one now?
I dont like the plastic look and have yet to find someone to convince me otherwise...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ladies, Lets make a bet..We all "probably" have a pair in variations..When will these die out? Ever? Sigh...Im getting tired..So are they..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Take note please(Finally, I can post a Ciara pic with a clean conscience!! yesss!)..its on rare occasions I see it working to one's advantage..STay AWAY frOM POINTY ToE PUMPS with these kinds of dresses! Say ROUNd! ROUND? Pretty Please?
-->Miu Miu NY Store Opening<-- Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So yes, I said it..Pointy Toe Pumps are not to be worn with dresses of this sort, Unless...(u know what ur doing)
But since not everyone is comfortable with risks, just always ask someone's opinion...then If you still insist...Fine.. :) (<--Forcing a smile lol)

ROBIN'S JEANS!...In no way Im endorsing them because I get
nooo Checks..."BUTT" these jeans right heeeerrre?! Make ur butt look [iiiight].
This is a Non black girl picture of course but take my word for it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BANGLES!!!
They are back in...
To stack or not to stack?

I say, If your presence is the **ishh** and U know you're fierce on the inside...STACK 'em. Different textures and sizes and shapes are wonderful!!
Vita Bracelets..the celeb must have are really cute I think. I prefer random bracelets and collect as I go along though...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Insert Random statement here-->(Muffin Tops...still not cute)

(We have about 3-4 months til it gets HOT, Ladies even the smallest of us have it...Lets work together to Banish ALL MUFFIN TOPS forever!)
If you have a little more cushion than some...wonderful, I still luv u..(Just pretty please with sugar on top, don't wear a waist shirt and low rideRs because I wont say anything...but girls arrrre mean.)

Pretty Pretty Pics to leave you with!
Christian Lacroix '09

--Doesn't she LOOK LIKE KeLis in the face??!!..(but not black?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YES! BLACK BEAUTY ON THE RUNWAYS BUT, WTF?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. i have some robins & they are awesome!
    i love love love them!

    &yes to the pointy heels w.those dresses, some people should invest on a full length mirror.

    & that model does kinda look like Kelis in the face, weird lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Loved It.. Sarcasm And All!!!!

    Can We Please Talk About The Wrong And Right Way To Wear Skinny Jeans Cuz Some Ppl Are Killing Me!!

    N Im In Love With The Kelis Look-A-Like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so true about the flat round toe suede boots!! Give them up already! They're so junior high! If anything wear flat POINTY boots!

    6degreesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete