Sunday, January 4, 2009

TrenDsetting?

According to Time magazine, this year Fashion Veteran, Valentino, 76, says Adieu to the industry....
(Nooooo00!! say it ain't soo!)
He will surely be missed.


Fashion Trends for the Present--Future. What shall we expect?
*Crisis Fashion that overcomes all obstacles?
*Fashion with protective gear attached?
Or now that the world is apparently convinced we will be rescued from the recessional period,
*Free flowing, Carefree garments constructed into bold statements and shapes?

-I personally want to see some outdated looks brought back to life with a modern twist, maybe?
-Mix time periods together?
Just some random thoughts.
What are you looking forward to seeing my fellow fashion lovers?

I saw the new colors that will be introduced for Summer 2010 and some are pretty bright. Here's one:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mmm cute. Colorful, My favorite.


Tights was a big hit for 2008. Huge hit.
Every color in the rainbow..From Leather...to Lace.
(Esp. UhA and Tights, lol)

We will def see that again in 2009. I feeeeel it!. (Hopefully there is a change)

Lets take a look at some OUT OF THIS WORLD fashion of the past few years.
Young London designer, Gareth Pugh(I like his creativity..sometimes.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Collette Dinnigan
(I would def wear this)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last thing I feel like posting for today...Where does John Galliano's imagination draw a line..Nowhere? GOOD! (Spring 09)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. gladiator shoes.. I saw rihanna with a pair that were Fabu.. I hope those stay cuz I haven't found any yet lolz... & scarves.. I went O.D with the scarved but some ppl need to shoot retro or stop tryin cause I've seen way too much disasters with that trend smh (its cool... I like... but some ppl tried too hard)

    ReplyDelete