Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fashion Going GOTHIC??


so beautiful - musiq soulchild
Some of us have heard this if we have been keeping up....
Kanye Debuted his sneakers for Louis Vuitton in Paris Fashion Week. Now he wants to be called

Martin Louis the King Jr. (iiiiight Yeezy..watever makes you happy)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Louis Fan or Kanye fan...Tell me what you think, Heres the video..

If you have been a faithful reader..You remember "Gareth Pugh" the young new London designer I featured a few blogs ago??
Only 27 years old!
It is rumored that LVMH might be looking into him..(The world's largest luxury fashion conglomerate..Think Fendi, Hennessy, Moet&Chandon, Louis V, ... )


Well recently for Paris Fashion Week, He DEBUTED his FIRST EVERRR mens line.. COngrats guy! lol
Pictures, tell me your thoughts! (Dont think..would u wear it..think..Creative? )


I need these tights!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UKRAINE natives...New jackets for those cold winter buffalo filled nights!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im just going to list some Menswear Designers that I was feeling this Spring 2009 season.
RAF SIMONS
GIVENCHY
DRIES VAN NOTEN
THIERRY MUGLER(looks like its for billionaires with an observatory and a fireplace lol..Just not in this pic I posted..)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out Lots and Lots of Pics from paris Fashion Week on http://www.coutorture.com/

CHRISTIAN LACROIX, my fashion angel, ..SOOO me!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Kanye is doin a lil too much. hmmm it's interesting but idk he's coming off to me as majorly cocky now. & his hair smh like wtf.

    those pics... interesting lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kanye needs to lose the hair...as far as the fashions I would never wear it but I can imagine it now people walking the streets of Manhattan with it.

    -Jazzy

    ReplyDelete