Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FEATURING....

HIII FRIENDS!!

So to begin with my random thought of the day...or past FEW days..
1. Is it just me, or has EVERYone lost their Closest Friends in 2008??! :( Whats up with that?

2. Barack Obama. Need I say more? Yes. lol
I love that he has managed to give so many people this hope and dream(false or not) that they didn't have before. Great motivational speaker.


3. Why am I not discovered yet?! Ughh. lol. Sorry.
--Whenever u are sitting and ask yourself that, it means you aren't putting yourself out there enough. It should be, "How can they NOT see me?"
(I know this, yet...I still ask...We all do it)

TODAYS EXCITING TOPIC!!
It was brought to my attention by an Old school mate that I should take a look at a new clothing line called, ....R u Ready???

H U M A N
I N T O N A T I O N
http://www.humanintonation.com
Check them out
At first, I must admit that I was taken aback by the name because it sounded a little ehh at first BuT like I always say, do NOT Judge a book by its cover

I am a fashion show coordinator whenever I get the opportunity and I always wanted to do a politically incorrect type of scene and these designs make BOLD statements indeed!
(Im def about to find out how I can be down, and rock some H.I...seriously)
To be honest, some of these MODELS make me want my own shirt...regardless of what it said(N0 Homo) *Marketing at its best*


Pictures from the website..'
This is the model(below) that made me want the shirt even if it said, "Im no Diva" --i mean since we all know that's proposterous!! lol jk
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Who ever knew a Tshirt could be so Sexy?! lol

HURRICANE KATRINA& HIV PREVENTION- Both important social issues, Demanding all eyes on the runway! Like it!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DeeDee's Do's and Do Not Even!
(Even though some, I must have quicker than others....)

Ladies, NOT for Everyone..Only for a Mere FEW! Please save me the heartache..
DO NOT EVEN!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DO
*I really like these*
$39.90
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment