Monday, January 12, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!


Vixen - Miguel Jontel
ARLENIS SOSA PENA...

Im not late, I just didnt love her as much as I do now!
She doesnt speak English much...DR! Habla Espanol.
Pero, I loVe Her!!
LoL she [seems] genuinely sweet. [Didnt yall know I was secretly Hispanic, in my mind??!]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LANCOME
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lastly, watch this adorable vid...
(I am not jockin her lol..just showin luv!)



RANDOM..COMPLETELY..
WHo Would have EVERRR thought. That she Image and video hosting by TinyPic Would Now LooK Like..LindsEy Lohan mixed with a littLe mary kate/Ashley?? I dunno maybe its just me..
I still like DakoTa.Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Talk about Growing Up.

2 comments:

  1. I really love her also, damnn ive been saying this same thing from the get-go! she does look like lindsey and marykate and ashely!!! lol
    follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota was a lil weirdo, she grew up so much tho. Im kinda anxious to see her role in the new movie Push [i missed "The secret life of bees".. i think that might have been interesting]

    ReplyDelete