Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You can teLL Wattt by my SHOES??!



Say You Will - Kanye West

LAdies...Gentlemen...!!!

So I know it took me a couple days to post again since the last time..
but I promise this will be nice! [[and COLORFuL!]]


Some of us have heard of him, but to put ALL of you on because It is alll over Fashion News...Stephen Sprouse(R.I.P 2004) was a Fashion designer known for his funkY graffiti style prints among sooo many other things.
Louis Vuitton did a tribute/threw a party to the legend last Thursday(1/09) in NyC celebrating his designs and his contributions to them and Other designers as well...
I Know you will recognize the print when you see it..( scroll, then insert "o0ooHH!")
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These limited edition skateboards are available according to WWD..for $8,250 each
Oh lets not forget the commemorative T shirts for $250 each...[insert sigh, then sarcasm here] Perfect, cant wait to see you fighting for your own! lol WE love LOUIS V&&SteVe S.!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ughh..one day..one day, the choices the choices. LoL.

Topic at hand: (You know I always have to start with a little intro/update/A.D.D...which I promise will be getting more & more "_______<-insert another word for juicy there.) Ladies FIRST! Have you ever had a dream or daydream or even saw something and you realized you imagined THE PERFECT SHOE! But soon realized you are no shoe designer, frowned..and quickly continued on with your life????(Phew) I ALWAYS DO! AND THIS IS WHAT MY DAYDREAMS LOOK LIKE! ARE YOU READY??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
uGHHH! LOL just kidding, Not him..But his Shoe designs! CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic(Watt?!Did i just SCREAM out Loud??!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic(Kinda old but by C.L&&Phillip Lim)
These "purples"(as I am calling them)...made my heart stop. For a milli second or four. [So DIOR]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you have seen or own a KILLA pair of shoes..Send me pics! iLL posT!. (if I like:) )

NOW FOR MEN:
Prada Shoe/ Sneakers have been around for a miiinute. But I kinda like these. (KINDA)
2009 World Cup
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Guys, if this is your style...and you are really trying to step ur game up??
I searched specifically for these on Gucci.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MEN!! If you are trying to GET CRAZYY in '09 and not looking back...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicDior.So Sick.

Of course I have to post a Disclaimer for those readers who are secretly thinking."I cannot afford this, why bother telling me? Does she think expensive makes it better?"

DeeDee's reply? I post to inform, I post to entertain, I post to connect and channel similarly creative minds..and sometimes I post to persuade. (Sometimes) Overall, we are all individuals..Gucci, De La Renta or Thrift Shop it up allll you want. As long as YOU love YOU and you look&feel cute and sexy while doinng so..DD loves YOU too! <3>

Now leave some comments, THANKS LOVES!!







2 comments:

  1. yea some of those shoes are pretty eeeh lol.. but i totally digg different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I peeped the first pair (the spiky ones) a few weeks back and almost had a heart attack. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete